Tuesday 31 May 2011

Guest Teacher

Earlier in May we had the pleasure of having a guest teacher visit the classes. Alex Carlton of  ABSolute Pilates studio in Billngshurst and a  Power Pilates trained teacher, which is one of the leaders in classical pilates training.
He came and watched the basic class and the taught the intermediate class, which I gladly joined in and thoroughly enjoyed.! This was a great challenging class and got everyone working hard for the repertoire!
He offered some great cue's and insight to the flow and dynamics of the classes and was very pleased with the progress of everyone in both of the classes, so well done everyone!!

I look forward to training with Alex this weekend in London, on a very exciting two day workshop with a master trainer form New York.

Keep training!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I actually just started taking Pilates classes in a effort to get in better shape because I have gained some unwanted weight. So I have been trying to read whatever I can find to get some tips, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete